Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)is reconstituted with immediate effect to capture the entire event at campus. The following are being appointed as the committee members for duration of 2 years:
|S. No.||Name of the Member||Role||Contact Details|
|1.||Dr. A. Muni Sankar
Associate Professor and HOD of EEE
|2.||Sri M Aravind
|3.||Mr. Y. VenkataSai
Asst. Professor of Civil
|4.||Dr. Kannan Sri Hari
Professor of CSE
Assoc. Professor of ECE
|6.||Mr. P Ramanjaneyulu
Asst. Professor of EEE
Asst. Professor of Mech.
|8.||Mr. P Sudheer
Asst. Professor of BS&H
|9.||Ms. T. Saritha
Asst. Professor of MBA
|11.||Mr. AvasaaniDilip Kumar
|12.||Mr. A. Saiganesh
|13.||Mr. C Chethan
|14.||Mr. B. Poornesh Kumar
Roles & Responsibilities:
- IQAC will work towards standardization of activities and processes and strive for continuous improvements in standards and their achievement.
- It will promote measures for institutional functioning towards continuous quality enhancement through quality culture and the establishment of best practices.
- It will help to develop a sound basis for decisions required for improving institutional functioning and the building of an organized methodology of documentation.
- It will establish procedures and modalities to collect data and information on various aspects of institutional functioning for enabling easier and faster decision making.
- It will seek to achieve quality improvement by focusing on human resource development through education and training, which will help people do their job better.
- It will enhance quality awareness within the institution and establish the credibility for external accreditation.
- It will also work towards ensuring a heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement.
- It will bring about greater coordination among various departments and activities of the institution and institutionalization of all good practices
- IQAC will coordinate the creation of an exclusive window on the college website to regularly inform the stakeholders about all its initiatives and make available all the relevant, reports, documents, templates and data.